Monday, February 9, 2015

Testimonials / Furever Dog Walker Edinburgh




★★★★★
Lukas

Agata has taken care of my dog multiple times while I was on holiday or working long hours. She has never let us down, was always on time, prepared and full of passion! Certainly a pet sitter/dog walker you can trust and count on.



★★★★★
Anna

It is so heartwarming to see a young person with such a passion and strong work ethic. Well-organised, Agata was always punctual and never cancelled, not even once. She has an excellent approach towards dogs, and our doggies just loved her. You won't be disappointed.


★★★★★
Fraser

Excellent value, I never thought that I could have my dogs walked in the price range available for everyone, and to get a service THAT good! Very kind and professional person.



More references available on request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment